Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Myers : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Aug 5, 2008
Frances Flynn Thorsen answered:
I would suggest that you contact an attorney who specializes in consumer protection law who can review your loan documents. I would NOT sugggest that you contact a real estate attorney. You can find an appropriately credentialed legal eagle at

This attorney may be able to find a deficiency in the paperwork that will give him/her the leverage to negotiate a solution that best meets your needs. By all means, do NOT rush to a short sale expert. Many short sale experts are driven by income goals that do not reflect a homeowner's true needs.
... more
1 vote 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice