searching for a 4/ 2.5 and 2 car garage on avalon parkway

Asked by Georgiana Brown, 32828 Mon Feb 28, 2011

Looking to rent a house in the avalon lakes subdivision and i need information as soon as possible because i have to give my landlord 60 days notice which will be in april because my lease ends at the end of june, i need a 4 bdr 2.5 bath and 2 car garage anyone have anything available, i need to be in a neighborhood where my kids can still attend timercreek high school.

Answers

3
Linda Jokben…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue Mar 1, 2011
Hello Gina,

I ran a search specifically with the Timber Creek HS school zone and there are currently 14 properties available for rent that are at least 4 beds, 2 baths. You can preview the 14 properties by cutting and pasting the following link: http://mfr.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=1022963049&…

I'd love to set up a time to show you the properties that would fit for you and your family. Please feel free to call me.

Linda Jokbengboon, Realtor
ReMax Town Centre
Carol Bauza, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue Mar 1, 2011
Hi Gina,

So glad you took the time to turn to Trulia for advice.
Any of us would be happy to help. Renting in that area should not be hard.
We have some time so you have time to choose the right agent.
I can help, if you'd like.
Email me.

Carol Bauza
Keller Williams Advantage Realty
carol@carolshome.com
407-222-3262
Carl Head, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue Mar 1, 2011
Hi Gina,

There are approx. 50 homes available in this area that meet your criteria, ranging from $135,000 to over $400,000. Have you been pre-approved by a lender or do you have a preferred price range?
I can help you with this, if you'd like. All agents have access to the same inventory of homes for sale (the MLS), you need to find someone that you feel comfortable with and can trust to help you with this very important process.Whoever you chose, good luck with your home search.

Carl Head
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Realty Center
407-832-4650 (cell)
407-608-6900 (office)