job transferring me to Austin late July 2012.Looking for house to rent. 3bdr,2ba in good schooling area in the $900 or less price range.

Asked by Vika, Round Rock, TX Fri Jun 15, 2012

need great location with good elementary school for my 8 years old. Need to be as close to Round Rock as possible but no more than 20 minutes away. Also looking for location on the bus line (for those unexpected auto problems). Thank you to those who are taking time out of their busy day to reply. :-)

Answers

4
cyntx66, , Round Rock, TX
Sun Feb 24, 2013
Have you gotten to relocate yet? If so and you are in need of switching insurance companies please feel free to give me a call. Let's get together and have coffee or lunch.

Cyndi Ortegon
Allstate Insurance
512*252*2915 office
512*584*5953 cell
cyntx66@yahoo.com personal
cyndiortegon@allstate.com work
Joleen Van Z…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Jun 15, 2012
I know a great duplex that will be available by the 1st of July if you are are interested give me a call. The rent is 875-900 and it is a 3 bedroom 2 bath.
512-740-3443
Raymond Huss…, Agent, Georgetown, TX
Fri Jun 15, 2012
Hello Vika,

I have to agree with Carla. You may be looking for an apartment for that location within that price range. There are some great apartments, maybe even duplexes but rental houses in Round Rock start at around $1000 per month. You may want to look around the Wells Branch or Millwood area since you are looking for good schools. Hope this helps.

Your Friendly Professional in Real Estate,
Raymond Husser
JBGoodwin Realtors
512-818-6803
Raymond-Husser@jbgoodwin.com
Carla Pennin…, Agent, Georgetown, TX
Fri Jun 15, 2012
I would be happy to show you information on housing that meets your needs. Our lease market is TIGHT. Can we talk on the phone? Your budget might take a little time to meet in a house. How would you feel about an apartment for a little while?