Moving in Houston>Question Details

jaywhite, Renter in Houston, TX

im looking for a realtor who works with people under section 8 in Houston, tx asap. Is there anybody that can help me? Please and thank you!

Asked by jaywhite, Houston, TX Wed Aug 28, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Houston

Help the community by answering this question:



Are you renting or buying? What area are you looking for, bedrooms, baths, amenities, etc., Please give me a call at 281 973 7424(RICH). Have a great day!

Monique Rich
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 18, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Harris County > Houston > Moving in Houston > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer