i need to find a mobile home for rent in spring tx, is there any available?

Asked by Patricia, Houston, TX Wed Apr 8, 2009

Answers

3
Carolyn Wolfe’s answer
Carolyn Wolfe, Agent, Houston, TX
Sun Jun 19, 2011
Spring has some great rentals, but are you looking for a mobil home because you want a large yard, or an unrestricted property? Also, Spring on the West side of 45 is in Klein, and Spring on the east side of 45 is in Spring ISD. Do you have children that will be attending school?

Lots of questions, but know what your needs are help agents send you searchs that are revalant to your needs. I see your question has movning in Spring Branch East, is that the area you prefer or are moving from?

Let me know if you would like me to send you a personalized search, or feel free to search off of my website.
Vanessa Muse…, Agent, Spring, TX
Wed Sep 30, 2009
There are some premanufactured homes for rent in Sugarberry just off of Boudroux behind Gleannloch Farms and Hooks Airport. click on the search I did for you below.
Margaret T.…, Agent, Conroe, TX
Wed Apr 8, 2009
Patricia,
Why a mobile home, why not just a home so large with such and such yard for so much.
Rentals really go fast in Spring if you widen your search it may be better. More mobiles available in Tomball but what size and how much is where we need to start.
Margaret