Who is the best Moving Company In Las Vegas, NV?

Asked by Jose Dawson, Las Vegas, NV Sun Apr 20, 2014

I am looking for a moving company in Las Vegas! Recently i have bought a home in Las Vegas.

Answers

3
Sean Everett, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Dec 15, 2014
I see that your question was for April 20, 2014. I hope you found a great moving company for your new home. If you are ever in need of a moving company in the future I highly recommend Triple 7 Movers. They are amazing. I contacted them last minute because another moving company did not show up. They arrived within an hour of making the call. The company was reliable, quick and efficient. The phone number is 1-866-951-6253. They are located at 2917 Brooks Park Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89030. Happy Holidays.
Joyce Sports…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Dec 15, 2014
I have heard great things about Starving Students Movers.
Faith Harmer, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Fri Dec 12, 2014
YELP has a lot of reviews in regards to reviews on companies :)
Getting on Yelp is a good piece of advice. Though sometimes a perfectly good moving company might not have any reviews because their customers are not computer people. I know that is true for me. There are plenty of good services I have had, but never bothered to leave a review. In the end, I like to ask my friends and neighbors for their opinions.
http://www.kylebayremovals.com.au
Flag Tue Jan 27, 2015