Where is there a nice property in a safe neighborhood that will allow a dog that's 60 (Bull Mastiff).?

Asked by Brenna, West Palm Beach, FL Mon Sep 23, 2013

Everything I see is only allowing a dog that is 30lbs or less. Last time I checked big dogs are great for looking out. (:

Answers

5
Craig Fialko…, Agent, Wellington, FL
Tue Sep 24, 2013
As long as you are avoiding Condos, you should not have a problem in most HOA communities. Typically they only restrict Pit Bulls, etc..

Condos on the other hand generally have very strict rules regarding pets, especialy dogs. Living so close together, a barking dog can be an issue for neighbors.

Please contact me to discuss your search in greater detail and lets see if we can find something that works for you.

Craig Fialkowski
Realty Elite The Palm Beaches
http://www.CraigSellsPalmBeach.com
561-827-1790
Joann Rawn, Agent, Wellington, FL
Thu Jan 30, 2014
It sounds like your looking for a rental? There are many single family homes that have fenced in yard for pets.. Also depends on the landlord. If you haven't found anything, let me know and I can do a search. Lots of people have big dogs cause they're great!
Katie Ingram, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Thu Oct 31, 2013
Brenna,

Communities with HOAs will have stricter pet restrictions. There are several neighborhoods in the Wellington/Royal Palm Beach that are non-HOA and have no restrictions.

Let's narrow down exactly what you're looking for so we can put together a search for suitable homes. Send me a quick e-mail or call me and we'll start on a game plan!

Katie Ingram, Realtor®, CDPE, CFA
561.389.7863
katie@katieingram.com / http://www.katieingram.com
* Serving Buyers & Sellers in South Florida since 1999
Gary Hitchco…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Mon Sep 23, 2013
Hi Brenna,

Are you looking at single family homes ? I would say that 90 percent of all neighborhoods do not have dog restrictions. If you have problems in WPB then let me know, we have a 95 pound dog and I can take you to see many cities and neighborhoods that allow large dogs.
Yes, and everything I've been seeing in our price range for rent says 30 lbs or less. I've been looking from WPB to Boca.
Flag Thu Sep 26, 2013
Nadine Mauro, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Mon Sep 23, 2013
Hi Brenna,

I live in a community that allows dogs of all sizes. It is a 55+ community. If this applies to you please contact me directly.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com