Moving in Irvine>Question Details

Mdelprince, Other/Just Looking in Irvine, CA

What are the best places to live in Irvine, CA for single young professionals?

Asked by Mdelprince, Irvine, CA Mon Jun 4, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Irvine

Answers

8
Hello Mdelprince,

I don't think you can go wrong living at the Villa Siena or any of the places near The Irvine Spectrum. It's a great place to live and conveniently located near many shops and restaurants. Another place you might look at are the mid-rise condos along Jamboree (like The Watermarke). They come with great amenities and appears to be a convenient place to live as well. Let me know if you need any rental listings. Good Luck with your new business!

Marsha Morris
realtor242@aol.com

Realty Benefit
#01243218
Hello: Irvine is a fabulous place to live no matter where you live. I have had the pleasure of living in most of the major areas of Irvine. Northwood, Woodbridge, University Park and Turtle Rock. Where you want to live all depends on what your preference is. Turtle Rock tends to be more expensive. It has rolling hills, views, sort of separate from other parts of Irvine. University Park is very nice, is adjacent to Turtlerock but is more affordable. Same school district. Woodbridge is more of a little village with restaurants, shops, walking around the lakes, etc., Northwood is also very nice, some parts are newer. Not sure if you want to rent or buy a place. I am here to help you in anyway I can. I have been an agent in Irvine for over 25 years and have lots of experience in real estate.
YOu may reach me at the following. I will send you properties for lease or purchase if you like. Let me know your email address and I will help you out.

Kindest regards

Marty Elliott
Coldwell Banker Platinum Properties
949-202-8056
Martyelliott@att.net
http://www.martyelliott.com
#000695333

Welcome to Irvine, in addition to staying in appartments, there are Condos that you can also consider at different price level. Give me a call at 949-529-1725 or email Raj@RajSellsHomes.com and I can send you a list of different options. Good luck.
Villa Siena or Villa Tuscano greatly differ from The Village at Irvine Spectrum?

Irvine is a great place to live.

Depending on your life stlye In Irvine lots of good areas to live in. Specify more of your interest level.

949-202-6106
rshah@tarbell.com

Rekha
Honestly if you rent look up villa Siena or villa tuscano . They are awesome places to single professionals . It's like an all inclusive resort. If you want to buy. There are a lot of great places but it all depends on budget and taste.

Lara Gabriele
9499394876
I'm 25, single, and started my own business. I was looking to move to The Village at Irvine Spectrum (renting of course). I read some pretty solid reviews, and it's hard not to see it as an ideal living area. I just want to live in an area that enables me to meet new people easily, because I'm pretty much starting fresh socially.
Everyone loves Irvine.
The question becomes do you want to rent or buy. Are schools important, shopping, other amenities that are important to you will make a difference.
Do you desire to be freeway close?
There are many opportunities for great living in Irvine...
What are you looking for?
Valerie O'Brien
valeriejobrien.com
949-478-2892