What are my rights if the bank takes over the buiding I am living in?

Asked by Mistressone, 13440 Sun Jun 28, 2009

my building is going to be turned over to a bank trustee wht kind of eviction notice do they have to give me since I am a disabled tenant?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Melody Bell, , Muskegon County, MI
Sun Jun 28, 2009
I don't beleive your eviction would be any different than any one elses. Try contacting community entities for information and possible help in finding a new home.
take care. Melody
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Moving in Rome Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more