Weird Question. We have an accepted offer on a house in East Fishkill. What are the best cell networks for the area?

Asked by Ben, 10463 Wed May 5, 2010

Weird Question. We have an accepted offer on a house in East Fishkill, and we don't currently live in the area. What are the best cell networks for the area? Will Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, and T-Mobile all work well? We will be doing the commute down the Taconic and down 684. I know this is a weird question, but we're going to need to get new phones before we move and we want to make a good decision.

Answers

5
Debra Allan, Agent, LaGrangeville, NY
Thu May 6, 2010
Hey Ben, I have great reception with Verizon. The Taconic has some areas where you won't get good reception but for the most part you'll be good to go. Good luck with your new home!
Geraldine (G…, Agent, Hopewell Junction, NY
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Verizon seems to be most popular, and the network I use. No problems on this end, and I travel often up and down Taconic & I684 without issue. Best of luck with your relocation!
Elizabeth Pa…, Agent, Wappingers Falls, NY
Wed Oct 6, 2010
Seems unanimous! Verizon - never had a dropped call. Having a experience with driving the Taconic daily, Verizon is the way to go although there are some areas in Putnam county which your cell service will be cut off. Enjoy your new home!
Donald Mituz…, Agent, Chappaqua, NY
Wed Sep 29, 2010
I agree. Verizon is the only carrier to have in the area. Sorry if you have an iphone, but AT&T is just not as good. It seems some of the others have virtually no coverage. Verizon is the way to go. I had Nextel, Sprint and AT&T in the past. There is no comparison.
Don Mituzas
http://www.nyhomeseller.com
Tammy Benkwi…, Agent, Somers, NY
Thu May 6, 2010
Verizon definately. I never drop a call. Best of luck!