Moving in Miami Shores>Question Details

onesartin, Renter in Miami Shores, FL

Relocating a Family of 4 to Miami Shores area. Any suggestions on Schools, neighborhoods to rent from ect?

Asked by onesartin, Miami Shores, FL Sat May 5, 2012

My oldest daughter will be entering the 4 grade in the fall. Is there open enrollment in the schools, lottery systems, ect? How is traffic to downtown Miami?(My hubby's commute)

Answers

3

There are great school in the area, I lived by Miami Shores and have a 5 year old son.
If you'd like your children to attend private schools, Miami Country Day School is definitely one of the best schools in South Florida or Cushman.
If you would like to go to public school, Miami shores school.

Also, there are some great homes for sale in that area. In Florida, the buyer does not pay the agent a commission, only the seller does.
Let me know if you want me to email you listings for you to view as I know the area very well.

I look for ward to hearing from you soon.

ENGEL & VÖLKERS
Sophie Bamps
Real Estate Agent
Cell: +1 305 206 8867
Fax: +1 305 443 2226
sophie.bamps@engelvoelkers.com
http://www.engelvoelkers.com/us/miami
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
We have a cute condo to rent in North Miami on a canal if you are interested - grade school is nearby. My impression from visits is that traffic on Biscayne Blvd moves pretty well from here to downtown (heavy traffic, but it does move). Once you are over on Collins, things are very slow. divabecker@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012
Miami shore has a great public school called the school of miami shores.
If you want to go to a private school, the best 2 ones are Cushman and Miami Country Day School.
I myself am a mother so I have done a lot of research.
Let me know if you need help with finding a home, I am a real estate agent in Miami and I am sure you are aware that the buyers/Renters don't pay the agent's commission.

Sophie Bamps
Real Estate Agent
Engel & Voelkers/Miami
1200 Brickell Avenue
Suite# 1500
Miami, FL 33131
E-mail: sophie.bamps@engelvoelkers.com