North / East Bay Area Realtor Needed

Asked by Tara415, Vallejo, CA Fri Dec 13, 2013

Hello. I recently found out that I'm pregnant and my husband and I will need a bigger place to live in the next 8 months! We both commute to SF for work and would ideally like to settle in Marin County. However, because the prices in Marin may be out of our price range, we are considering other areas that are also commutable (i.e. Petaluma, Benicia, Hercules, Berkeley, etc.) We don't have much of a down payment saved but have a small condo we could sell if needed (we had initially hoped to keep it and use it as a rental).

Since we are open to living in several different areas, I'm unsure who to hire as our realtor. Should I find someone who specializes in Marin, since that's our first location choice?

Thanks! Tara

Answers

2
Mary Kay and…, Agent, San Rafael, CA
Fri Dec 13, 2013
Tara,

We can definitely help you in Marin county & southern Sonoma county. We have over 53 years of combined experience working with buyers, sellers & investors in Marin & southern Sonoma counties. If you should need to go outside our areas of expertise, we would refer you to an experienced agent in any other area of interest. We are very familiar with the market. We tour new listings weekly & run daily reports on MLS to keep up with any market changes.

Let us know if you'd like any further information about us or if you would like us to send you currently available properties in your price range.

Mary Kay & Kathy
Liz McCarthy, Agent, Greenbrae, CA
Fri Dec 13, 2013
Hi Tara, I specialize in exactly your family moving scenario!! I help families make the move to Marin County and in fact I hold seminars on moving to Marin. The next date hasn't been set yet.but it will be in January. I'm a mom to young children as well, so have a very good idea of what families need in their move to Marin, in regards to commute, schools, weather and more.
This is the link for the seminar.

As soon as I have the new date set I will post it here
http://www.MyMarinHouse.com

I would be more than happy to set up a time to talk to you and your husband to find out more of your requirements in the meantime!

You can find out more about me on my website:
http://www.BayAreaRealEstateSales.com
and can reach me directly at:
415-250-4929
Liz@BayAreaRealEstateSales.com
Thank you Liz! I'll be in touch :)
Flag Fri Dec 13, 2013