Need rental in French Quarter/Marigny but struggling with details.

Asked by AMcLees, New Orleans, LA Wed Mar 13, 2013

I'm a 24 year old Tulane student looking for a place in the FQ or Marigny. However, my credit isn't so great. I have a trust fund solely for my living expenses/apartment. I cannot find a place that doesn't require proof of employment (which, per my trust, I must have within 4 weeks of moving in) or decides solely on credit checks (understandably). I have maintained accounts with Entergy/SWB/AT&T in my old place for 4 years. My trustee has cleared me to pay 6 months up front if it helps at all. I'm looking for rent (solely or with some utilities) up to $1,100/month. Any suggestions or am I just kind of out of luck for being an idiot when I was younger? I can provide legal proof of the trust details.

Answers

2
Emlam1980, , New Orleans, LA
Mon Mar 18, 2013
I know of a place in the french quarter going for $1050.00. Email me if you want to see it.

emlam1980@gmail.

Thanks.
Gina Muphy, Agent, New Orleans, LA
Sat Mar 16, 2013
Drive around look for signs, talk to people in the area, if they know of something. craigslist.