Need a place for my family in norwich area

Asked by Dreamer11975, Sparks, NV Fri Jan 24, 2014

Looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom house to rent that will allow my dog . He is a rottweiler and a baby . My job is relocating me there and I am desperate cause I have to be there to start work on February 3

Answers

2
Aaron-James Puzzo Kerouac’s answer
Aaron-James…, Agent, Niantic, CT
Tue May 13, 2014
It is harder and herder to find landlords who will accept pets. Unfortunately a small group of horrible pet owners ruin it for those of us who take the time to train our pets.

I ask all of my potential landlords to agree to allow pets before listing with me. So if you are in the market for another rental, give me a call and I can give you some options. However, any pet owner should know that they will have to be open to a serious security deposit. You get it back in the end (with interest) so whats the difference.
Daniel Watro…, Agent, Mystic, CT
Mon Feb 3, 2014
Are you still looking? I understand it's already Feb 3rd. If you still need a home to rent click on my profile and contact me via email.