Moving to orlando this summer, we have 2 girls in middle and high school, can anyone suggest some good neigborhoods in decent school districts.

Asked by Spachick, Orlando, FL Thu Apr 19, 2012

Answers

5
Mark LeMenager’s answer
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Depends a lot on where your job is and how long you want your commute to work to be. There are good neighborhoods with decent schools all over the metro area. No point in looking at Dr. Phillips if you job is near the university. No point in looking at Lake Nona if your job is in Maitland. No point in Looking at Lake Mary if your job is near Disney.
Abe Mroue, Agent, Orlando, FL
Fri Dec 28, 2012
I would Highly recommend Lake nona, Close to everything, with the medical city opening up next year, cancer research center and Valencia College. This place will be the next Windermere!.. A rated Schools.... Located in the northernmost section of Lake Nona, the 500-acre, neo-traditional NorthLake Park community is home to a host of excellent amenities including an award-winning A-rated elementary school and YMCA all under one roof, an outdoor Olympic pool, soccer fields, basketball and tennis courts and a neighborhood dog park. Single-family and multi-family homes, as well as apartments are planned throughout this region. Check out the link below

http://learnlakenona.com/live/

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Abe Mroue
Premium Properties Real Estate services
Lake Nona Office
10645 Narcoosse Road
Orlando, FL 32817
407.408.2999 Direct
407.472.4795 Office
407.472.4816 Fax
C21mroue@gmail.com
Alan Martin, Agent, Orlando, FL
Fri Apr 20, 2012
you need to be in Windermere, Dr Phillips, Celebration for the best schools. But where will you work? you do not want to end up being an I4 Prisoner !! text or call 407 832 4888
Bruce Higgins, , Orlando, FL
Thu Apr 19, 2012
Congratulations on your upcoming move to Orlando. I moved here when I was a child in 1981 and have attended 5 different schools in Orlando during my youth. I understand your concerns regarding the education and social experiences for your 2 girls. I also have 2 girls and 2 boys 15 and under of my own. I would be happy to discuss some possibilities with you.

Bruce Higgins

Feel free to call me at
407-883-2728.
Sell That Real Estate Inc.
Alexander Gr…, Agent, Winter Park, FL
Thu Apr 19, 2012
Hello Spachick;

There are quite a few good school districts in the area. Dr. Phillips is recommendable. But there are other aspects to consider.

Please give me a call at your convenience and I can explain the are to you better.

You can reach me any time at 407-929-9674

Thank you.

Alexander