Moving in San Rafael>Question Details

lina12198, Other/Just Looking in San Rafael, CA

Looking to buy or rent in Marin. Need an agent to explore options with. Thank you, Elina

Asked by lina12198, San Rafael, CA Sat Aug 31, 2013

Answers

5
Bob Ellis’ answer
Hi Elina,

You are the second Elina I've heard of. The first is a client that closed escrow last month on the house I helped her buy in San Rafael. She and her husband are very pleased with their purchase, and they'd be happy to recommend my services. Please let me know if you're interested in talking to them.

Bob Ellis
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 14, 2013
Hi Elina:

If you have not chosen an agent yet, I would love the opportunity to talk to you about your specific situation, your needs and different options that meet your short term and long term goals.

I have successfully helped clients for many years with either renting or purchasing homes and will be happy to go through the pros and cons of each with you.

I can be reached at (415) 717-0293 or sylvia@SylviaBarryRE.com

I look forward to hear from you!

Sylvia Barry
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
Sylvia Barry,…, Real Estate Pro in Marin, CA
Hi Elina ,
I have a new rental coming up in town next week. They do t last long so let me know if I can assist. Thanks, Davidgrega.com 415.515.2218
We would be happy to sit down with you to discuss your situation and your options. We have many years of combined experience working in Marin & southern Sonoma counties as well as years of experience working with buyers at all price levels. Feel free to contact us!

Mary Kay & Kathy
Hi Elina,
I'm happy to puzzle it out with you. Feel free to call me at 415-722-4842.
Check you my profile if you's like a reference.