Looking for a house to rent within 15 to 20 minutes of round rock scott and white hospital near a great elementary school walking distance preferred.

Asked by Jessicamather17, Round Rock, TX Wed Dec 12, 2012

Would also like to get a dog within the next year, so prefer pets allowed and needing to move end of February to mid March. Max rent or lease to own would be $1,500.

Answers

5
cyntx66, , Round Rock, TX
Sun Feb 24, 2013
Have you gotten to relocate yet? If so and you are in need of switching insurance companies please feel free to give me a call. Let's get together and have coffee or lunch.

Cyndi Ortegon
Allstate Insurance
512*252*2915 office
512*584*5953 cell
cyntx66@yahoo.com personal
cyndiortegon@allstate.com work
AddyDaddy, Home Buyer, Austin, TX
Tue Feb 5, 2013
I have my house almost about 5 mins from Scott and white.I am working to get that on the market.
I can share details if you are intrested.
Got a question; can u email me: shumong@hotmail.com
Flag Sat Feb 9, 2013
Greg Hodge, Agent, Round Rock, TX
Sun Dec 16, 2012
I have an Awesome rental listing coming up at 1152 Stone Forest Trail, Round Rock, TX 78681 - Google it and if you are interested in the area, I can send you photos. $1450/month, dogs allowed, available end of February, maybe a little sooner.

Cheers,

Greg
Carla Pennin…, Agent, Georgetown, TX
Wed Dec 12, 2012
I would be happy to set up an MLS search that sends you the houses currently on the market that meet your criteria, and a new email when something new gets added. You can begin to get a feel for what's out there in your price range. Salman is correct in that a landlord typically will hold a house for maybe two weeks max, but it never hurts to be educated. I'll need your email, and how many bedrooms you are needing. Are you specifically needing Round Rock, or would Georgetown be of interest as well?
Salman Ashraf, Agent, Round Rock, TX
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Hi Jessica, there are houses available which meet your criteria. However, it's a little early to be looking for an end of February move-in date and most landlords would probably not want such a late move-in. I would suggest looking around end of January. If I can help you in any way, please do not hesitate to call. Thank you.

Salman Ashraf
BROKER / REALTOR®
M.E. Gene Johnson Realtors, Inc.
Phone: 512-814-6570
salman@ashrockrealty.com