It is my dream to relocate to Kissimmee, Fl from CT? Any recommendations for the job market out there?

Asked by Lee, Scranton, PA Wed Aug 1, 2012

I have applied to quite a few jobs, however since I am honest, I do have my CT address in my cover letter and resume. I do state that I am willing to fly for an interview and also that I will relocate to kissimmee, Fl upon a job offer, any recommendations for that as well. Thank you :)

Answers

1
Maryrose Bia…, Agent, Kissimmee, FL
Thu Aug 2, 2012
I am also from New Haven, CT and made the move in 1991; I worked in the executive offices of the New Haven Colisum for many years. When I made the move it was very difficult to get a job prior to me leaving CT. In fact, my husband who was a bus driver at the time & myself came to Florida without jobs in place. He immediately was able to find work once we got here through a major bus company and I went to work for the theme park, Universal Studios. I also worked at getting my real estate license once I got here. It is now 22 years later and I am still in real estate and my husband went to work for the post office. Kissimmee is centrally located to the theme parks of Universal Studios, Disney World, and SeaWorld; maybe check out their website to see what their job boards have to offer.

As a Realtor, I serve as our company's Property Manager doing long term rentals. If we can assist you, please call.

MaryRose Bianchi
Prudential Results Realty - 206 W. Oak St., Suite B, Kissimmee, FL 34741
407-343-8137 Office Phone maryrosebianchi@aol.com Email Address
I never received notification that you responded until just recently. Are you still looking at making a move:
MaryRose Bianchi
Flag Tue Jul 23, 2013
Maryrose, thank you so much for your advice and for responding to my question. Your advise and suggestions really will really help me in figuring out what is best for me and my family. If I wanted to purchase a home in Kissimmee from CT, do I really need to have 20% for downpayment since at the moment I do not reside in kissimmee? Are there any other options in purchasing a home in kissimmee from CT without giving the 20% down payment. The reason I ask is becuase, I do have a job here in CT. Thank you
Flag Thu Aug 2, 2012