Moving in Compton>Question Details

lalaquinonez…, Home Buyer in Compton, CA

Im a fisrt buyer and im scared to buy a house, but i have kids and they really need space to play around and so do we. How much is a house worth now?

Asked by lalaquinonez01, Compton, CA Fri Jan 25, 2013

2-3 Bedroom house 1 bathroom something simple I want to pay no more than 1,100 please any advises?

0 votes Share Flag Moving in Compton

Answers

7
Dear lalaquinonez01,

The first thing you need to do is sit down with a lender that you feel comfortable with. Start of with a local lender or ask your work colleagues, family members or friends for recommendations. You need to see if you are mortgage eligible and determine your affordability. Once you've done and all is well in that regards, meet with a realtor (you might find one on this forum) and see where that translates to in terms of location and the amount of home available to you.

Janet Nation, CBR
Sailing Home Realty
Direct: 646-321-9649
Office: 516-377-4760
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
http://www.jnationproperties.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 27, 2013
No need to be afraid about buying a home of your own!!!!!

You must make sure you have a diligent buyer's agent working on your behalf.

You will need to be pre- approved by a DIRECT lender.

Once you hire the right agent and get your loan pre approved, you will be ok.
Your agent should be the one making sure you have nothing to be afraid of.

Buying a home is a big step, but look at it this way.If you pay rent you have already been paying a mortgage, it is just that you have been paying the mortgage of your landlord!

Much Success to You, I hope you are in your new home soon!

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Lalaquinonez01. If you are looking for a house that will has a good area to play for you and the kids, you mean to say a house that has a backyard or that is near parks? I travel from Moreno Valley all the way to Malibu and let me tell you that the price of a house in Los Angeles City would get you a bigger house in Riverside. Are you interested in a house in Compton only?

Give me a call at 323 906 6135, Manuel Ugalde Ultrera.
you can call me depends the area where you want to buy give a call my name is Roberto Lopez my office is highland park
Buying a house is not like buying a food at the food market where you can return the goods for your money back. It can be like going to a restaurant where you order what you want to eat and after is prepared you must be ready to pay. As a matter of fact, when you go to the restaurant you know you can pay period. So, in buying a home make sure you are able to pay, if there is a bill so ask for the bill and taxes just in casa.
I will be more then happy to meet with you and go over the process of purchasing your first home. Please feel free to call or email me to setup a meeting. There is absolutely no cost or obligation for the services I provide. They are absolutely free.

I truly appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you!
DJ Bonner
Djbonner@kw.com
If you come to my office, I would be happy to give you a personalized version of our First Time Home Buyer seminar. I will prepare you for the future purchase and I will give you some materials to take home. There is a lot to learn, but a good agent will hold your hand throughout the process and make sure that there are no surprises.

Call me to discuss or make an appointment.

Michael Magaw
310.259.6850
m@nhlbrokers.com