I want to move to myrtle beach. How can I find a job or rental before I move down there?

Asked by blondiegirltara, Myrtle Beach, SC Mon Apr 8, 2013

Answers

7
chancegirl’s answer
chancegirl, Home Buyer, Myrtle Beach, SC
Thu Jun 20, 2013
I want to move to myrtle beach, Can someone help me find rental place that allow 1 dog who small and cat. So I can find a job in medical office or Veterinary office. I hope someone can help me

nj
Lucyconnorwi…, Home Buyer, Melbourne, FL
Fri Feb 3, 2017
I found mine from D.R. Horton they have a website just google them.
Pat Pack, Agent, MYRTLE BEACH, SC
Wed Apr 17, 2013
If you are wanting to relocate to the Myrtle Beach area, I know a couple of extended stay places in the area that are reasonable. Contact me either at 843-331-9012 or email me at patpack@live.com and I would be happy to assist you.
Hi Pat, i too am relocating to MB. Im interested in reasonable extended stay places.
Thanks ,Dawn
Flag Mon Jun 5, 2017
Russ Richard…, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Wed Apr 10, 2013
It depends on your profession. I would recommend contacting the Horry County Economic Development and start a job search based on your previous employment. I would suggest finding a job first, then seeking advise from your co-workers for your residence.
Vicki McCutc…, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Mon Apr 8, 2013
I would go on to Career builder.com and post your resume for Myrtle Beach. Plus you can research the jobs posted for Myrtle beach.
Carson Hardy, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Mon Apr 8, 2013
My suggestion is to go on Craigslist for Myrtle Beach. Its free and most of the time it is a good source for jobs and rentals. i would be more than happy to help anyway I can.

Good Luck,
Carson Hardy
843-685-3145
The Kingsmore…, Agent, Murrels Inlet, SC
Mon Apr 8, 2013
To find a rental you can contact a company that handles long term rentals. I will be happy to supply you with a couple if you like or you can go on line and find them.
As for finding work that may be a little more difficult but there are plenty of job opportunities especailly this time of the year when the tourist season is about to start. Guess it just depends on your qualifications and the type work you have interest in.
Feel free to give me a call if you have questions about real estate in the area.
Dan Kingsmore
843 421 8218