Ray, Home Buyer in District of Columbia...

I'm considering moving to PWC and need to know more about the 22191, 22192, and 22193 areas.

Asked by Ray, District of Columbia County, DC Mon Apr 6, 2009

I read online to stay away from 22191. Is there a reason for that? I prefer to be in a safe area.

Answers

2
William smith, Agent, Apex, NC
Sat Aug 8, 2015
you could check areas around 20110, there is a zero percent crime rate around the area. if you want me to check some informations please do get back to me via mail william.sith55200@yahoo.com
Luisa Rodrig…, Agent, Woodbridge, VA
Mon Apr 6, 2009
I live in Port Potomac which is in 22191. It is a nice community with a indoor/outdoor pool, tennis courts, gym, etc. I really enjoy living here and I don't feel unsafe. I think like any area, there will always be some nice areas and some not so nice areas, but every person has a different definition of what that is. I would suggest to take a drive out and view different communities and see if there are any you like. These areas are definitely improving for the better. For example, they just built a new Wegman's which I think falls in the 22191 zip code and next to it they are building upscale shops. In addition, there are a lot of newer upscale communities. Even in the older neighborhoods such as Dale City, low prices have sparked a lot investors to snatch some of these properties which are being renovated--which slowly, I think is changing the face of some of these older neighborhoods.