I'm a 28 yr old female moving to Dallas w/ my fiancee & I want to find an apartment near the action of downtown, but not too crazy. Where in?

Asked by shannonkflynn, Dallas, TX Tue Sep 11, 2012

Dallas Where in Dallas, would you suggest to look?

Answers

8
Ashton Cherry, Agent, Dallas, TX
Wed Sep 12, 2012
The great thing about Dallas is there are lots of different places to go out, but not necessarily in the downtown area itself, although people do.

As others have suggested, Uptown is a great place to go for trendy bars/restaurants/nightlife and high end retail.

If you are a fan of a more hipster vibe then I might suggest Bishop Arts in Oak Cliff or Deep Ellum, close to downtown.

The bars of Greenville and Knox Henderson are very popular, with northern greenville being a target for SMU students. Many people live in the so called M-streets because it is a quite residential vibe mixed with close proximity to some of the best food choices in Dallas.

Feel free to reach out to me and we can discuss each of these different areas and what fits you best personally.

Ashton
Charles Fans…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Thu Oct 4, 2012
Ebby.com has an apartment locator service that will help you find what you need at no cost.
Chuni Lu, Agent, Dallas, TX
Sun Sep 30, 2012
I am very familiar with areas near downtown Dallas. Many agents here already suggested several neighborhoods around downtown Dallas. Bryan Place, just east of downtown, very close to Dallas Arts District, is also an option.There are single famiy homes, apartments, townhomes and condos in this area. Please give me a call so I can assist you in finding the right home.

Chuni Lu
Keller Williams Elite
214-673-4049
Dixon Wong, Agent, Dallas, TX
Wed Sep 12, 2012
Hi Shannon,

Dallas and uptown would be a good start.

The Downtown zip code is 75202.
And the uptown zip code is 75206 and 75219.

Please check out my website at http://www.findyourtexashome.com/leasing for different properties in the area.

Dixon
JP and Associate
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
, ,
Tue Sep 11, 2012
We offer free professional interior design of your new place when you buy with us. I'm not sure if you're looking to rent or buy (you said apartment so i assume rent).

There are many places you can rent that would be "near the action of downtown".

I would want to speak with you a bit and get to know your personality and then find the ideal place for you.

Give me a call!

Donovan Lord
Novanlord Realty
214.764.4309 x1001
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Uptown...West Village...maybe Addison depending on where you'll work.
Lance Blakew…, Agent, Carrollton, TX
Tue Sep 11, 2012
I specialize in apt locating and leasing and know the Uptown and Downtown area very well. My services are 100% free to you! I am paid by the apt complex and their advertising budget. I do need to work up a profile sheet on you and your fiancee so feel free to click on my pic to contact me directly. Thanks
Kenneth "Ken…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Hi Shannon,

Just pick any one Realtor here and hire them to work for you. It is usually free when your renting.

There are a lot of good Realtors on this site.

GOOD LUCK.

Kenny