I have a two yr old broken lease and i am looking for a 3 beedroom house preferably. Does anyone know of a realtors that work with issue?

Asked by samwilliams302, Houston, TX Mon Sep 16, 2013

Answers

2
samwilliams3…, Renter, Houston, TX
Mon Sep 16, 2013
Al, thanks for the response. No pets non smoker. As for areas Cy-fair, Humble, Tomball, klein. 900-1100 a month. Also I am willing to pay double deposit if needed.
My phone number was screwed up in the post 281 973 7424
Flag Wed Sep 18, 2013
Hi Sam,

If you want a nice house close to downtown in the 77023 area, recently updated, 3 bed 1 bath, 1,271 sq ft, contact me. No credit check but proof of income required RICH (7424) or email; richinsurancegroup@gmail.com
Flag Wed Sep 18, 2013
Al Geffon, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon Sep 16, 2013
Sam ...

It's going to be difficult, but it can be done. Be prepared to pay a substantial amount upfront ... at least two month's security, and possibly both the first and last months' rent. I own several rentals, and would require such an arrangement if all other factors were favorable ... employment, credit, etc. You'll need to provide some other information for someone to be able to help you ...

Area(s) of preference.
Budget.
Pets?
Any smokers?

Best of luck.