I am planning to move from Northwest Indiana to Southeastern Florida in the near future.

Asked by Mike, Far Northwest, South Bend, IN Thu Aug 27, 2009

Can some one recommend a reliable and honest long distance mover? Has anyone every used Nationwide movers? Thank you!!

Answers

2
Jodi Smith, , Marietta, GA
Thu Aug 27, 2009
Mike, I've used Graebel (not sure if I spelled that right) and Mayflower. Both were good, but I would say Mayflower was the better of the two.

Where exactly in southeaster Florida are you planning to move? Do you already have a home there? I know some great agents in Florida that would be able to help you find a place. There are certainly some good deals to be had right now.

Jodi Smith
Atlanta Real Estate Agent
Keller Williams Realty Consultants – Roswell, Georgia
678-763-6025
jodismith@kw.com
Tweet Me: http://twitter.com/JodiRSmith
Linda Zyla, Agent, Valparaiso, IN
Thu Aug 27, 2009
Welcome to Northwest Indiana! reliable & honest long distance movers are a challenge. The other challenge is comparing apples to apples on rate quotes. What happens if they underestimate the size truck you need on moving day. Make sure whom ever gives you quotes actually physically visits your home prior to quoting your move. Best regards, Linda M. Zyla