Moving in York>Question Details

Le Jardin In…, Renter in 07026

I am moving from New Jersey to york, PA. I am wondering if there ia an agent that is willing to work with me to sarch apartements Asap?

Asked by Le Jardin Interdit, 07026 Fri Jan 17, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Moving in York

All Realtors from York can assist you and are very knowledgeable of the area. York is a Great Place!
You'll love it here. Go to my web site: and you can get a lot of help. If you have more question on our area, please call me.
Thanks Kenneth.
Flag Fri Jan 17, 2014
Are you looking for York City?
Or York County Pa?
I can see what I can put together for you. Your looking for just a rental correct? How much per month? Pets?
Where will you be working? This helps to define area.
Is york county and. York city far from each other? I don' mind either one. I am looking for 2 bedrooms , between $ 400 to $575 . I have no pets. I am looking for just a rental. I won' t be working.
Flag Fri Jan 17, 2014
The process of relocating generally starts by searching the area or neighborhood that you would like to live in. Once you know the area and how much you want to spend on the property, is a good time to search for an experienced real estate professional that is familiar with that area.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone