How is gazstation business in LA that cost 200000 S? and howmuch I ern to buy that gazstatio,How much cost a small house in anaheim with three bedroom

Asked by Anaheim, 92807 Thu Jan 6, 2011

Answers

6
Mona Ata’s answer
Mona Ata, , Anaheim Hlls, Anaheim, CA
Thu Jan 6, 2011
Hello, Single Family Homes in Anaheim are currently priced approximately between $230K to $450K for living space approximately between 1000 sq ft to about 1800 sq ft . Anaheim Hills homes( zip codes 92807 and 92808) Prices vary from approximately $440k to $550K with approximately 1400 sq ft to about 1750sq ft. I can help you find your dream home or residential investment, but if you want to buy a gas station or any other commercial property I can refer you to the right person.
If you're interested contact me at 714-392-0000 or email me your request to cdmona@hotmal.com.
Thank You and good Luck.
Bob Foust, Agent, Fullerton, CA
Thu Jan 6, 2011
"How is gazstation business in LA that cost 200000 S?"
Depends if you are looking to own the real estate or not. If you want to own the real estate, that won't be much of a business at all. Probably leaking into the ground soils or something similar. Can get very expensive very quickly with reports, cleanup, and red tape. If I were you I'd look around for a good commercial broker, most here are residential but can point you in the right direction.

"and howmuch I ern to buy that gazstatio,"
It probably won't be valued much on how much you earn, more so on the net income generated by the gas station business after paying expenses. You will need quite a significant downpayment, in the neighborhood of 25-40% minimum. And most gas stations will be significantly more expensive than $200,000. Here is a link to a good place to find them called Loopnet, you'll see most gas stations are listed well over a million bucks:
http://www.loopnet.com/California/Los-Angeles_Gas-Stations-F…

"How much cost a small house in anaheim with three bedroom"
You can get them as low as mid $200,000's and up depending on neighborhood and other factors.
Mary and Mic…, Agent, Yorba Linda, CA
Thu Jan 6, 2011
As of today, there are 172 single family homes (detached) for sale in Anaheim and Anaheim Hills, offering 3 bedrooms, at least 2 bathrooms, and a minimum of a a 2-car garage...priced from $229,999 to $495,000. That's quite a nice selection of inventory to chose from. And, if you don't want to get bogged down in the short sale process, of those 172 homes, 83 are standard sales or already bank-owned homes...expediting your purchase process tremendously. Have you had a chance to be pre-approved by a reputable lender? This is an excellent time to be purchasing a home...with amazing mid-4% interest rates and super low sales prices.
Web Reference:  http://FryTeam.com
Mahesh Patel, Agent, Anaheim Hills, CA
Thu Jan 6, 2011
Are you lookig for a gas station to buy.
I can refer you to a broker who specializes in buying selling gas statations....

Mike Patel
714.470.8600
mikepatel@sbcglobal.net
Web Reference:  http://www.mikepatel.com
Willy Olsen, , Claremont, CA
Fri Jan 7, 2011
Call me, I'm a Realtor who does residential, commercial, and business sales.

Willy
760-536-4075
Connie Bramb…, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Thu Jan 6, 2011
Hello Anaheim Home Buyer,
It sounds to me like you have multiple options going on with you. I believe you would benifit greatly from a ace to face consultaton. There are many homes available but I would need to know what your needs are in a home before we can really look at any. Also if you ar thinking of going into business you may want to purchase your home first! As you may not qualify after starting a new business. I would be happy to discuss all your options with you, If you are in Anaheim I am Just minutes away! Please feel free to call @ 714-337-8718 and we can arrange to meet at my office to go over the home and the business.
Connie Bramble
Prudential CA Realty
714-337-8718