Moving in 75092>Question Details

Johnny22, Home Buyer in 75092

Do you have any lease to purchase homes in Sherman/Denison in the $750-800.00 per month range?

Asked by Johnny22, 75092 Tue Nov 3, 2009

We are currently looking for a rent to own or lease to own home around the Sherman/Denison area, with 2 or three bedrooms, and a fenced in back yard. Please let us know if you have something like this listed thank you,

0 votes Share Flag Moving in 75092

My husband and I are currently selling our home. It is white brick, 3 bedroom 2 bath in Sherman. It has a privacy fence in the back yard and we are starting at $92,000 but can talk. Please call 214-762-1093. Thanks!
Johnny, I did a quick search in the MLS and found 3 homes available for lease and 1 home says the owner will sell as well. This is a great time to purchase, have you spoken with a lender? There are still great programs available with FHA and USDA. Sellers are able to help with buyer closing costs and many are happy to do so. If you have any other questions or would like more information on the homes above please let me know. Thank you and Good Luck!