Considering moving to PA.

Asked by Jose, Brooklyn, NY Tue Feb 5, 2008

I'm considering moving to PA from NYC. I'm looking for a neighborhood that is no furter than 2 hours from NY, is close to schools and has houses in the $75-$130k range. Also i should say that i'd like a house that has 3 bedrooms and is in a good neighborhood. Can anybody give me there advice on where to consider?

Answers

4
John Topa, , Scranton, PA
Sat Mar 8, 2008
Pike, Wayne, or Monroe counties would fit the bill. Some areas in these counties would definitely fit your price range.
Michele Talb…, Agent, Lords Valley, PA
Sun Feb 24, 2008
You may be interested in Pike or Wayne counties. You would have a pretty good selection of homes in the area that meet your needs. I would be happy to send you some current listings if you like. Please contact me if you need help with your search. Good luck with your relocation!
Amelia Pearn, , Shohola, PA
Wed Feb 6, 2008
I am an agent in the Poconos, about 2 hours +- from NYC. I'm assuming you mean the boros and not upstate areas. Feel free to contact me and/or browse my web site for homes.
Web Reference:  http://www.ameliapearn.com
Linette Carr…, Agent, Wilmington, DE
Tue Feb 5, 2008
My my! I am sure that you will be able to find a home in that price range. It will probably be a townhome or a rowhome and you will have to stick to the city of Philadelphia or go further northwest into Pennsylvania to find what you are looking for. I may be wrong but you have a tall order to fill. Contact an agent in the city of Philadelphia and if that is not what you want look in the Pocono area for a realtor. Using the internet to find out what is available where is probably a good idea before you really start your search.