Commute to Tri Taylor?

Asked by Suzanne DeNeau-Galley, Forest Park, IL Fri Oct 5, 2012

I am a 40 something professional and expect to transfer to position at Jesse Brown VA Medical Center (Tri Taylor). Retired spouse is only other family member. Looking for rental safe neighborhood with reasonable commute. We enjoy parks, dining, etc.

Answers

5
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Oct 5, 2012
I suggest you team up with a good leasing agent. They will be able to explain different areas and find you a great place. All for free to you!
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Oct 7, 2012
I have several rentals in the Tri Taylor Area. Love that area some of my favorite restaurants on right on Taylor Street. Let me know at jmichaels@remax.net and I can send you a few of my favorite rental listings
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sat Oct 6, 2012
Plenty of good options available with < 1/2 hr commute to this locale. What are your budget, size requirements and prefered method of commuting? Should you need any help, feel free to contact me.
Sohail Salah…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Oct 6, 2012
There are so many areas and specific streets that may be more ideal for you and your family than others. Speak to an agent who knows the area and can guide you as you make your move to your new home.

Sohail A. Salahuddin | Group Founder

Innovative Property Consultants Group | Sales and Leasing

http://www.innovativepropertyconsultants.com

Jameson Sotheby’s International Realty

425 W. North Ave. | Chicago, IL 60610 

O: 312.335.3230 | C: 312.437.7799 | F: 847.805.6030

"Locally Known, Globally Recognized"
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Oct 6, 2012
There is an El stop about 2 blocks from there so you could live near the downtown neighborhoods or the Xpressway is very close so you could be anywhere. It sort of depends on your rental criteria and what sortt of a commute you want to deal with.