How To... in Mount Pleasant : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Anthony Schi…, Real Estate Pro in Myrtle Beach, SC
Anthony Schibilia answered:
How can I find the name of a president of an HOA?
If you were not provided a packet as the homeowner, a local realtor should be able to put you in touch with the management company for the HOA.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 20, 2014 How To... in Mount Pleasant
Franne Schwa…, Real Estate Pro in Mt Pleasant, SC
Franne Schwarb answered:
Can a HOA place a lien on property if not a PUD?
I am familiar with one single family subdivision where the HOA dues are not mandatory. Contact a local attorney that specializes in real estate related issues. There are many good one ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 11, 2011 How To... in Mount Pleasant
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > South Carolina > Charleston County > Mount Pleasant > How To... in Mount Pleasant
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer