Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Mounds : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 8
Sat May 28, 2016
Diane Christner answered:
Not on Trulia, unless you are a licensed real estate agent. Try Zillow instead.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Oct 14, 2014
Chris answered:
In Bixby at 151st & Memorial. 15 minute drive.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Mar 23, 2013
Josh Barnett answered:
I believe that the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission demands of the Real Estate Agents that they provide you with an Estimated Closing Costs form at the time you execute a purchase or listing agreement.

I know my Broker requires this document and I require that all my buyer reps do the same. By your write up above, it sounds that you may be purchasing a HUD property and the last HUD deal I closed for one of my investors around the same sales price their closing costs where only around 700 to 900 dollars.

Without reviewing a copy of your purchase contract I cannot give you an exact estimate but call the agents office that wrote your offer and ask the Broker if he/she requires that their agents provide an Estimate Cost to Buyer sheet when writing a purchase contract.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jun 14, 2010
Jennifer Blackwell answered:
Yes, if it actually sold for more than what you owed... that is the monies that the court awared through the foreclosure process... you should receive the remainder. Sounds like you should have put it on the market. Did you? ... more
1 vote 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 6, 2010
Emily Erekuff answered:
Hi Jerut,

Your question was duplicated on our site. You can thus find additional answers to your inquiry at the link below.

Please be sure to let us know if you experience any difficulties posting questions to the site.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 15, 2007
Mike Kelly answered:
Check with the county court house (small claims clerk ?) or the sheriff's department. They should be able to get you started.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Dec 15, 2007
Ginger R. answered:
Some towns & cities have a planning dept & if so, that is where you would start. For smaller towns, its sometimes handled at a county level. Call your town hall & ask them.
Mounds City Hall
1317 Commercial Ave
Mounds, OK 74047
(918) 827-6711
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Mounds Zip Codes