1. Their apartments are over garages, and the fumes from the cars leak up into the above apartments, they basically poison anyone with first floor apartments. When I told them about it they basically shrugged their shoulders.
2. They convinced me to upgrade to a "nicer" apartment without seeing it, I moved in and all of the supposedly nice appliances were dented beyond belief, it looked way worse than any of the "cheaper" apartments did. I asked for them to fix or at least take down my rent since it was basically a lie, they said no.
3. The dog park is not only always empty, it is littered with cigarette butts everywhere, they don't even try to maintain it.
4. They say the carpeting on the second floor protects the first floor from noise. Not even remotely true, I could hear entire conversations my upstairs neighbors have in their normal tone of voice, it is absolutely ridiculous.
5. The most unresponsive and indifferent staff I have ever had the displeasure of working with. They respond to 1 out of 10 emails, and when they do it's weeks later, their managers seem to be on vacation all the time.
6. DO NOT rent here, you will regret it, trust me, there are so many other places that are cheaper and better, with more courteous staff. Stay AWAY.