Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Montgomery : Real Estate Advice

  • All69
  • Local Info11
  • Home Buying16
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions6

Activity 17
Wed Aug 26, 2015
Solarcut5 answered:
how long dose it take from making a bid, till closing, if thing are move good with inspetions ect, and no problems on ether side? thank you!
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 31, 2015
Kr112234 asked:
Looking for an investment property. So far I've been told April Sound and Harbour Town. Any others? Is this correct?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri May 29, 2015
garypuntman answered:
I'm not sure who is supposed to pay for this. Your answer is helpful though. It sounds like there are a few different things that will determine the price. I didn't know that there are check boxes that determine who pays for it. That's important to know. ... more
1 vote 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 29, 2015
Karen Peyton answered:
If you are in Houston, go the the county assessor's office website which is:
If not in Houston, bear in mind "all" counties have assessor's offices and Google will do the trick when trying to search. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Feb 8, 2015
Quinntonia Berry answered:
Yes there are a few homes left for sale by Sugar Creek Builders. I would be happy to help you.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Feb 6, 2015
lcjohnson3 answered:
Mon Dec 9, 2013
Judy Anderson answered:
To answer your question I have copied from the derestrictions to clearify pet restrictions.
Please let me know if I can help in any other way. My cell # 9365246097 or

Pets: Residents of The Woodlands are limited in the number of animals to be kept outside the home. No more than two, either cats and/or dogs, may be kept outside. Puppies and kittens are not counted in this total until they are weaned from their mother. Animals must not be allowed to run at large, but must be confined to the owner's lot or controlled by a restraint device
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 16, 2013
Bryan Anthony answered:
Tue Sep 24, 2013
phillipfielder answered:
you have to pay $950.00(yearly) HOA Fee & additionally you have to pay $266.00/Monthly recurring Maint.Fee(covers Common Bldg's & land ; also covers water/sewer & Maint. on Grounds ,Common areas & Bluldings/Exterior) you are responsible for you own personal belongsing/Interior Fursihings Insurance. ; this statement is for a 2bed/2bath Flat(866 sq.ft) ; other units larger or smaller might have a different monthy Maint.fee . ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Jul 20, 2013
ttraver answered:
I have a furnished one bedroom one bath on the water condo. $900/month. Available August 1. 936 537 0999
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Judy Regil answered:
It's hard to tell you "everything" about the growth here, but in a nutshell the Woodforest area is expected to become similar to The Woodlands in comparison on a smaller scale. The new elementary being built for that area will be operational in 2014. The neighboring Boy Scouts facility that encompasses 2100 acres has been sold, and plans are to bring in a market square with shops, restaurants, etc. This is just the tip of the iceberg for the area, and we expect much continued growth north of The Woodlands. Contact me directly if you would like further details, thanks. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Mar 19, 2013
Linda Nathern answered:
The house is still on the market and is located in APRIL SOUND COUNTRY CLUB, not Walden.

Linda Nathern Owner/Agent
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Mar 9, 2013
Linda Maier answered:
Marlys, can you expand your question? It says only, "near 16 Watersedge"...what would you like to know?
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Jan 13, 2013
Ron McKeithen answered:
The best way is to contact a realtor. That professional can determine very quickly if the property is for sale on MLS, and in the event that it is not, can help make contact with the owner to make and negotiate an offer. Something to point out is that abandoned properties indicate a sign of distress, meaning that the property may be in pre- or post-foreclosure. Ask the realtor for their experience in this specialized field of real estate, and please feel free to contact me for help. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 8, 2012
Dallas Texas answered:
Contact the city planning and development committee answer your questions

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer

Follow me on Facebook
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu May 28, 2009
Loaded question.
Fees and rate go hand in hand. Low fee loans have higher rates. Pay more fees for the best rates.

You should apply with an up-front loan officer that will show you how this works.
It is YOUR loan.... it can be set up YOUR way!!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jul 30, 2008
Bruce Lynn answered:
I'd be surprised if you get your money back. You'd likely be an unsecured creditor in the back of the line in the bankruptcy court. I'd do my best these days to put any deposit in escrow with a title company and ask for an upgrade costs to be included in the purchase price. ... more
1 vote 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Buying in Montgomery Zip Codes