Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Mont Alto : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Mon Jul 13, 2009
Harold Burkholder answered:
You need to file an ammended 08 return to receive the credit now
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice