Mont Alto : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Michael Burke, Real Estate Pro in Philadelphia, PA
Michael Burke answered:
Looking for a 3 bedroom house to rent. Have a handicap daughter and a small dog,cat. One leave if can. I need to be out of the place I'm staying now.
Hi Debbie Mcferren

We can help you out with your search for 3 bedroom house in your preferred area. We have list of some rental properties in Philadelphia area offering all amenitie ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 12, 2014 Rentals in Mont Alto
Harold Burkh…, Real Estate Pro in Greencastle, PA
Harold Burkholder answered:
First time home buyer tax credit
You need to file an ammended 08 return to receive the credit now
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 13, 2009 Home Buying in Mont Alto
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Franklin County > Mont Alto
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer