Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in Monroe County : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 3
Mon Jun 19, 2017
David asked:
Tue Nov 15, 2011
Karen Paytas answered:

You need to contact the gas company immediately if the landlord will not repair the problem. Regarding the back rent issue you need to talk to an attorney. The bankruptcy trustee could very well be attempting to collect the back rent.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice