Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in Monmouth County : Real Estate Advice

  • All55
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying34
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 8
Thu Jul 6, 2017
Dawn answered:
You can look online most section 8s have their payment standard on their website or call.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 14, 2017
jennifer cleary carter asked:
Wed Jan 18, 2017
Laura Piccinich asked:
Mon Nov 14, 2016
Neil Roxas answered:

The property address that you have provided is listed as public record or is off market. That being said, we cannot provide you any more information regarding this particular property. If you want to know more about this home, you can go to the county in which this particular property is a part of.


Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Dec 2, 2015
Nevaehz28 answered:
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Feb 7, 2015
Jeanne Feenick answered:
Confused by your question - if you are an agent, it is actually your broker that has the listing and that information must be provided.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Aug 21, 2014
Leah Ashton asked:
Search Advice