Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Molena : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Tue May 19, 2015
Debra (Debbie) Rose answered:
you forgot to include the address...................
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat May 10, 2014
Larry Collins answered:
Also looking in this area. North of Molena, Thomaston and Barnesville, GA.Looking for 3-5 acres unrestricted, with or without a house.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Jul 17, 2009
Saundra Allman, Ca Licensed Real Estate Agent Dre 01188528 answered:
Hello Milandra, Home Buyer 30296:
A qualified licensed real estate agent/ broker can help you to learn of first time home buyers programs that may have this type of assistance for you in the area you reside and plan to purchase. Most Cities have first time home programs. You have to meet specific criteria and qualifications. They have guidelines. Your income and debt ratio must also meet their specific requirements. If there is money available you may be able to apply for the assistance to help you in your purchase. Each City's guidelines and budged money for these programs may differ. As long as money is available for their programs you can apply. You must check with your City Development and Planning office for more information about their specific program available and if they have funds available for you to apply by application and wait for the opportunity to be interviewed, and processed as these are always first come, first serve and often are waiting lists. They are great programs, You must stay in your home for a specific number of years before you sell or you will be penalized and havae to pay back the assistance. So you must read, attend your first time home buyers class with your city you are applying and be aware of all the things that you need to know to determin this is the right loan option for you and the right assistance for your needs. Income is a qualifying factor for your family size for your household needs. Best of Luck to You! Are you interested to relocating to Humboldt County! Please let me know. i would be happy to referr a great qualified agent to represent your real estate needs and guide you through the process.
another way to obtain assistance is if you are a County, city, or state employee, or teacher? They have programs like Stirs and Calpers that have downpayment assistance programs too! Police Officers, Firemen, they all have a special program to help give them assistance with downpayment and attractive interest rates becasue of their profession and careers! For more information regarding your specific need if you email to me I will share more specific information. Your loan officer and lender may be able to enlighten you of many of these available programs for your specific needs. They are knowledgeable, and have direct access to those resources. They are qualified to talk to you about your specific qualifying needs. The lender has a specific license to advise you financially. The agent/broker has a license to help you to facilitate and shop for the right property, while we are also knowledgeable we may hand you information about specific types of loan options we are informed aabout, your lender is the one to advise you based on your specific needs best. We have differnt roles in your new property pruchase. Information that I could send you would be that directly from the lender that they have provided to me to be more knowledgeable in sharing with you. We work together as a team that way. Thank you again!
Sincerely, Saundra Allman...By the way I have great active listings for your new investments here in Humboldt County, California! Please see and
for more information of Humboldt County and the locations for each of my listings, please see:
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Molena Zip Codes