Financing in Model City : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Sherlie Jose…,  in Palm Beach County, FL
Sherlie Joseph answered:
Where can one find assistance for payment of bills in an emergency?
Call 411 or 211 they will guide you , if needed I am available anytime just call me at 561-502-8844. Good luck!
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 23, 2013 Financing in Model City
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Miami-dade County > Miami > Model City > Financing in Model City
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer