Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

66205 : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Tue Aug 8, 2017
Robert Anesi asked:
Tue Jul 26, 2016
Joe Borelli answered:
While any FHA lender is technically capable of funding a 203(K) loan, many avoid it due to lack of experience and expertise. As there needs to be coordination between various parties, it'll be much easier to work with a local lender for a smoother process.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat May 16, 2015
Randy Stoker answered:
Rental listings are posted through; a company owned by Zillow that also now owns Trulia. Go back to your log-on page and delete the posting. Your rental listing will be removed from Trulia, Zillow and several other websites within 48 hours. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jun 29, 2010
Maggie Hawk answered:
You're asking for legal advice. The only person who can answer a legal question is a lawyer. You're asking if it's OK to break a contract. You need to ask a lawyer that.

However, regarding the real estate, I'm going to play the devil's advocate here, and ask you to please keep in mind that much of the work a Buyer's real estate agent does happens between contract and closing. When two parties exchange properties, there is twice as much of everything. Two purchase and sale contracts to negotiate, two appraisals, two home inspections, two surveys, two title searches, two title examinations, two closings. Twice as many opportunities for things to go wrong. Exchanges are more work.

It sounds like you need to level wtih your agent. Tell him your concerns. If he can keep both contracts together until closing, he will definitely earn his commission. Good luck.

Maggie Hawk, REALTOR
(386) 314-1149
Watson Realty Corp.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice