Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in Miramar : Real Estate Advice

  • All362
  • Local Info10
  • Home Buying101
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions4

Activity 9
george2468, Both Buyer and Seller in California Glory, Br...
Thu Oct 24, 2013
george2468 answered:
Hi Luis6138

A reverse mortgage is a special program that is insured by the FHA for senior homeowners over 62yrs old. It can help them access the hard earned equity in their home to do many things. Most commonly seniors do a reverse mortgage to get a lump sum of cash for living expenses and to eliminate a monthly mortgage payment.
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Whitney Hall, Real Estate Pro in Fort Myers, FL
Tue Aug 27, 2013
Whitney Hall answered:
Recent changes that just took affect allow FHA loans after 12 months. If you are still loooking to by a house please call me 239-471-9829. It only takes a few minutes to know for sure if you can or can not qualify.

I am avaialble until 10:00 every night.
... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Andrew Muller, Real Estate Pro in Weston, FL
Wed Jan 9, 2013
Andrew Muller answered:
Why are we responding to 2 years old inquiries? and then everyone receive an unnecessary notification?
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Speedy Inter…, Real Estate Pro in Ft Lauderdale, FL
Sat Jan 5, 2013
Speedy International answered:
Yes, you sure can. The waiting period is usually two years. You must have reestablished credit, so if you have not yet worled on reestablishing your credit maybe it is time you start.

I suggest you contact a reputable local mortgage broker that will guide you in the process. There are usually a minimum amout of credit lines required depending on the program you want to qualify for.

For more personalized information, please contact my office. We will get you in contact with reputable professionals to help you accomplish homeownership.

Laurina Emiliani
Speedy International Realty
Pembroke Pines, Fl
305-513-4890 Offc
305-771-4890 Cell
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
el-chachom, Home Buyer in Miami, FL
Sat Jan 5, 2013
el-chachom answered:
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
William Pola…, Real Estate Pro in Suwanee, GA
Fri Mar 5, 2010
William Polack answered:
Pele, make sure that your contract gives special provisions to exceed the closing date. In other words, NACA takes FOREVER to close and it may pass the deadline on the contract. You may lose your deposit. Make sure that the seller knows that you are using the NACA program and see if it's okay for them to wait months to close. They are getting jammed up with refinancing people facing foreclosure and are having a hard time dealing with so much business. Otherwise, contact a local lender and have them help you qualify for a mortgage. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Danny, Home Buyer in 33025
Sun Sep 6, 2009
Danny answered:
find a broker who will give you a par rate for a flat fee . w/o ysp ( % yield from lender ) in the equation you will get the real rate you qualify for without the baggage of garbage fee's . simply put you are paying for a wholesale rate with a flat fee , you can shop several lenders and control your own appraisal as well as surveys and fees. never ask a bank for a loan and never get referrals from someone you don't know . the term is known as a UMB. read up on it
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Marty S,  in Irvine, CA
Wed Apr 29, 2009
Marty S answered:
Any lender that is considering you for pre approval, such as myself,. should provide it.

I am a Loan Officer. If I can be of assistance, please let me know!

... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Manny Aguilar,  in Miami Lakes, FL
Thu Jun 14, 2007
Manny Aguilar answered:
Most are good!
It's all about your capabilities to pay...

If you are “A” paper go to a Bank or “A” Paper Lender. That a credit score of 740 or higher
If you are “B” paper 650 to740 Credit Score a lender may be able to help if you have 5% to 20% down and good employment in order to get a good deal.
Now if you are “C” paper 650 to 590 a mortgage broker is the way to go.
Under 590 you may qualify with certain conditions or with a private lender and a 40% down payment.
I am a Realtor and Mortgage broker, but I never broker “A or B” paper if I can save my client money.
In closing make sure you get a written Good faith Estimate prior to applying for a mortgage.

Best Regards

The Keyes Home Team
Best Regards

Manny A
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice