Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

55305 : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Fri Dec 16, 2011
Donald James answered:
Hi Robbie,

Dual agency has been covered well with these other answers. As a first time buyer you want a buyer's agent who will lead you through the search, financing, inspection, closing, etc. As a first time buyerm 80% of your path to home ownership is gaining knowlege about the market and the process. You need an agent who works solely for you to help guide you through the process and find the right home for you. ... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Search Advice