Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in Millbrae : Real Estate Advice

  • All40
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying21
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions3

Activity 2
Wed Jul 10, 2013
karinamoreira82 answered:
At Ron, I didn't need your snippy remark. The only thing that is ridiculous is your attitude. You could have stayed away or given a little insight. I was curious and did not need your rude comment! THANK YOU! ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 8, 2010
John Dutra answered:
If the investments are in both of your names, you would be fine. However, if the investments are in your husband's name alone, then you would need a power of attorney from your husband authorizing you to sign on his behalf to make the loan work. He would need to be on the loan/title for a lender to use the income to qualify.

The lender looks at the income not only from a qualification stance, but from an access point of view as well.
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Financing in Millbrae Zip Codes