Home Selling in Mill Creek : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Kary Krismer, Real Estate Pro in Renton, WA
Kary Krismer answered:
How can I submit my listing. It's not on the site.
Assuming you're the owner of the property, you need to contact your agent. Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.com do not get direct feeds from the NWMLS. Your agent needs to arrange it.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 1, 2015 Home Selling in Mill Creek
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Washington > Snohomish County > Mill Creek > Home Selling in Mill Creek
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer