we are moving to Bend, possiblly by the end of the year. We are needing a single story place, that will except dog's.

Asked by Lady Bat, Bend, OR Sat Aug 10, 2013

Both my husband & I are disabled Vet's and over 55. For now, once we moved to Bend, we will be renting until we find a permeate place to live.

Answers

3
Nicolette Ri…, Agent, Bend, OR
Mon Aug 12, 2013
Hi Lady Bat :)

Thanks for reaching out to find more information about our real estate and property management market here in Bend. I am definitely familiar with both markets and have referrals for you if you are in need of a rental and also obviously a ton of information in regards to real estate as well. Please call, text or email me if you'd like my help in finding you your next rental or home in Bend. There are great programs for VA loans (as you already know I'm sure), and my preferred group of lenders can assist you in getting that aspect started as well.

Thank again,

Nicolette Jones
#541-241-0432
email: nicolette.jones@cascadesothebysrealty.com
Patti Geragh…, Agent, Bend, OR
Sun Aug 11, 2013
I would be happy to work with you. Let me know what I can do to help.
Oleta Yancey, Agent, Bend, OR
Sat Aug 10, 2013
When you are ready to start learning about Bends market for purchasing a home I am able to help you. I am certified with USACares military housing specialist knowing the benefits available to you. Okyancey@gmail.com