Question removed

Asked by Poliz, Honolulu, HI Fri Sep 20, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

6
Ruth, Home Buyer, San Francisco, CA
Fri Jan 24, 2014
This is just a test. This is just a test.
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Hi Lela,
For a property for a large dog, you would be better off looking for a house for rent., and not an apartment or condo.
Owners of homes, "usually" allow well behaved dogs, but they will require an additional "pet deposit" to cover any damages the pet might incur.
Stephanie Me…, Agent, Schenectady, NY
Sat Sep 28, 2013
Hi Leia,
I know of a company that allows all dog breeds; they rent single family homes throughout Los Angeles County. Up to 3 animals are allowed per home. Please contact me and I can work with you to find a home for rent.
carlos parra…, Other Pro, Monrovia, CA
Sun Sep 22, 2013
Work with a local agent, you will have better luck.
Cliff Kessler, Agent, Long Beach And Dallas, CA
Sat Sep 21, 2013
i've heard people with pets say before that they can get certain permits if the dog is of special needs to the owner...if i were you i would contact a animal vet. and ask them questions about how to apply for these permits....not sure if that might work for you but its an idea...also any agent can search the MLS for homes that allow pets...hope that helps!
Douglas Lagos, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Fri Sep 20, 2013
Leia,

Please contact me through Trulia. I'm an Air Force veteran and can help you in finding a home for you and your puppies!
Web Reference:  http://douglaslagos.com