We are looking for an apartment near the Fort Sam Houston, Texas, area.

Asked by J Pacheco, San Antonio, TX Fri Mar 15, 2013

We will only be there temporarily and then on the move again. Where is a safe and quiet apartment complex near here?

Answers

1
Janiva Corso, Home Buyer, Washington, PA
Mon Mar 24, 2014
J Pacheco- Where did you guys end up? My husband and I are in the same boat and I feel really lost. as to where we should be. We also have a dog and will need all the ammenties you said you were looking for in your other post.
Well after tons of looking around we found a place about 20 minutes away, close to grocery stores, restaurants, and also some fun things to do. The apartment complex we live at is Ashley Oaks Apartments and we love it here, but it all going to depend on how much you wanna spend a month and how much space you want. They are pet friendly and I do feel safe here. The only thing they don't have is a w/d in unit but they do have hook ups, but you can rent w/d .
Flag Mon Mar 24, 2014