Financing in Milford : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Heather Crab…, Real Estate Pro in Milford, CT
Heather Crabtree answered:
My fiance is purchasing a home (CHFA). We dont plan on moving in together now but will after marriage. Do I have to be included as a borrower?
Yes you can. Although your income may be able to help debt t income ratios and get a better rate or qualify you for more (although this may push you out of your comfort zone). Your best ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 13, 2015 Financing in Milford
Tara Zegarsk…, Real Estate Pro in Stratford, CT
Tara Zegarski-Stirk answered:
Hi, I got a CHFA loan in 2007 and am thinking of renting out the house and moving in with my wife in her home. Am I allowed to rent out the property?
Hello Fairfieldtutor,
Check out

I do not see anything on this website about renting. I only see abou ... more
1 vote Share Flag Fri Nov 2, 2012 Financing in Milford
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Connecticut > New Haven County > Milford > Financing in Milford
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer