Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Midwest City : Real Estate Advice

  • All32
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 9
Mon Apr 6, 2015
Shane Willard Group answered:
I would recommend you contact a local lender and discuss your options with them. Good luck.
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 9, 2015
sonali answered:
Can wine cooler come as a appliance while buying a home ?
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 8, 2015
Bobteck1533 answered:
Yes, call your local DAV to get the proper paper work to fill out. We do.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 20, 2014
Main Chang answered:
Hi Jan,

I can help you. I can be reached d at 562-896-3874. I look forward to hearing from you. We lend in CA, FL, AZ, TX, NC, UT, CO.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 1, 2013
Tim Moore answered:
Read this article, it is really right on the money why rent to lose is a bad bad bad idea. His numbers are higher than some areas, but the ideas are the same if the house is $500k or $50k.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Jun 2, 2013
Tonua Hulette answered:
Yes....if you've signed a buyers broker might need to explain you are not happy with their service. Otherwise you can use whom you wish.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 12, 2012
Dutch Revenboer answered:
I believe that if you get the seller to provide an itemized amortization schedule and receipts for any additional downpayments you have made, the monies you have already paid WILL be counted as downpayment monies.

Of course, every lender has their own guidelines. Depending on the lender and the purchase agreement you have with the seller, it could be considered a re-finance or a new purchase.

Check with SEVERAL lenders before you pull the trigger on a deal. Contact me for references if you need.

Dutch Revenboer
Flat Iron Realty Group
Edmond, OK

PS. Interested in learning how get totally out of debt AND get and pay off a 30 year fixed mortgage in 6-10 years, all with the same money you are spending now?

Check out this short 8 minute video at

No hocus-pocus, no gimmicks. Same system endorsed by Dave Ramsey & Susie Orman.

FREE to my clients!
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 18, 2012
Mike Galyon answered:
Welcome to Tinker Country!

I'm a retired USAF Lt Col (also, former enlisted -- SSgt in Vietnam Era). Having owned property in Oklahoma County since 1981, I know the Central Oklahoma Real Estate Market and the challenges of relocating. My client base is almost exclusively military members and Tinker civil service. I speak your language. Let's talk.

Broker Associate, Metro First Realty
Oklahoma License #150972
... more
1 vote 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 29, 2008
Fonda Manwell answered:
Hi Nathan,
My name is Fonda Manwell and I'm a Realtor with Churchill Brown & Associates. I live and sell homes in the Eastern Oklahoma County area. I would be happy to help you with the price of any homes. If I can be of assistance please let me know. Have you been prequalified by a lender yet?

fonda manwell
Churchill Brown & Associates
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice