Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in Miami Shores : Real Estate Advice

  • All53
  • Local Info8
  • Home Buying10
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions3

Activity 1
Thu Nov 5, 2009
Marianne, FHA needs at least 2 years since BK discharge if it was a 7 and 2 yrs since filing if a Chapter 13 provided the 13 is discharged. So you are clear on the BK.

703 is a good enough score

As far as is the income enough, I would need to see what other bills you have and what the property taxes and insurance would be but I am guessing it will be close.

FHA does allow Non occupying co signers so your parents could sign as well and that could help.

Because your situation has a bit of complexity to it, I would say that your best bet is to let someone take a complete application and see exactly what your income is and get you pre approved.

I would be glad to help but I also want you to know that you can do this with any FHA approved lender.

I am an FHA approved lender and I do not charge any fees for pulling credit and taking the application for pre approval.

Bottom line is that your scenario sounds doable.

Andrew Kashella
The Lending Team - Clearwater FL
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice